Mary Ann Simpson, N.P. – Sacramento HCG Injections Specialist
Sacramento HCG injections specialist, Mary Ann Simpson, N.P. at Embody Wellness is a weight loss specialist who has been practicing medicine for over 20 years. She believes the body has a deep capacity to heal, and she likes to spend an hour or more with her patients during their initial consultation. This way she can create an individualized and comprehensive plan that gets to the root of a problem. She believes that while everyone wants to be healthy, many people may not know how to be healthy. The answer to health, more often than not, involves multiple factors. Too often people give up on their desire to be healthy and just accept not feeling well or being unable to lose weight, as normal. The key to a healthy mind and body can be achieved through a comprehensive and natural approach to medical care that involves advanced therapies, such as the HCG diet protocol.
Mary Ann Simpson, N.P. has been using the HCG diet to help both women and men lose dramatic amounts of weight, as well as achieve their health goals. As an incredibly effective method in treating obesity and helping its patients shed excess pounds, the HCG diet has been successful for over 60 years. Not only does the HCG diet promote a longer lifespan and better quality of life, it is a preventative treatment that can decrease one’s chances of developing one of the many diseases, illnesses, and conditions associated with aging and obesity. Over the decades, patients who have had little to no success with other weight loss programs, dietary supplements, or exercise regimes, have turned to the HCG diet and found a solution to their weight loss challenges. This provided them with the opportunity to change their lifestyle habits and preserve their health and wellness.
About HCG and the HCG Diet
The HCG Diet is a specialized weight loss protocol that utilizes an incredibly remarkable hormone known as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). This hormone is what makes the HCG diet unique among other weight loss treatments because its sole purpose is to help the body locate and burn away excess fat stores. While on the HCG diet, clients receive regular doses of the HCG hormone while maintaining a modified and specialized diet plan.
Diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure and overall increased risk of death are some of the dangerous health problems associated with being overweight. Nobody wants to be overweight, yet so many people struggle with obesity. HCG Medical Weight Loss is a fantastic new approach for those looking to lose weight quickly and safely. By the end of the HCG diet, patients can expect to lose anywhere from 20 to 40 pounds of unwanted body fat in as little as 30 days.
Diet and exercise are crucial; there is no doubt about that. But this is where it gets interesting—if your body isn’t given the proper instructions, it may end up burning muscle instead of fat. The more muscle mass your body has, the more fat you burn, even at rest! For this reason, you want to keep a healthy level of natural muscle mass. If you consume a reduced calorie diet alone, you will experience muscle wasting, lack of energy and increased cravings. This totally defeats the purpose of healthy dieting! Additionally, this is what causes the ‘yo-yo’ effect of losing weight via dieting, only to gain it back weeks later.
Mary Ann Simpson knows the HCG diet is not only competent in decreasing unwanted fats in the body, but also in reducing the cholesterol level of the weight-watcher even after the diet is completed. Numerous researchers have discovered that the HCG diet is one of the most effective diet plans capable of minimizing the body weight and decreasing fat from various areas of the body. HCG allows you to eat a low-calorie diet without muscle wasting and severe hunger. HCG, combined with a low-calorie diet, melts fat from the hips, abdomen, buttocks, neckline, and thighs.
What to Expect
Mary Ann Simpson, N.P.’s HCG Weight Loss Program is divided into three phases:
- “The Loading” or “Waiting Phase” consists of two days of eating your normal diet while loading up on healthy oils and fats (i.e. olive oil, avocados, grass-fed beef, organic butter, etc.) along with starting the HCG injection. The purpose is to fill normal fat reserves which helps to reduce hunger desires and it also allows the HCG time to start acting on fat stores. After the loading phase, the fuel your body needs, comes from the 500 calories and the fat energy that the HCG is mobilizing.
- The “Diet Protocol Phase” is the third day of your diet and the beginning of the 500-calorie diet and lasts from 20 to 40 days depending on your weight loss goal.
- The “Maintenance Phase” of the diet consists of the four weeks after your last shot of HCG where you will double up on the number of calories that you are eating. You will begin to include more healthy oils and fats along with complex carbohydrates like beans. The key is to stay away from sugar and starches during this time. A low carbohydrate diet is an important step because it generally takes about four weeks to stabilize the new weight point. After a four-week break you can repeat another cycle of the 40-day HCG diet. The purpose of the break is to prevent HCG resistance. This is also a good time to do the food challenge test to determine problems you may have with certain types of foods in your diet.
Mary Ann Simpson will keep in touch with you to know how you are doing on the diet every other week in order to maximize your success. She suggests e-mailing her with the following information every other week:
- What day of the program you are on.
- How much weight you have lost for the week.
- How much weight you have lost since starting the diet.
- How your energy and appetite control is.
Based on this information, she may need to make adjustments to your program in order to maximize your success. Upon the completion of the HCG program, you will go into the office for a follow up visit.
To learn more about how the HCG diet may help you reach your weight loss goal, consult the Sacramento HCG injections specialist, Mary Ann Simpson, N.P. at Embody Wellness for your very own custom-tailored HCG diet plan. Begin your transformation towards health and happiness today!